Thursday, January 3, 2013

#1

So...here it goes...my very first blog post... and I'm not even sure where to start.
I think the best way is to lay out my vision for my blog and what I hope to accomplish with it.

The idea of blogging first came to me last year, and being the procrastinator that I am, nothing ever happened. My goal was to start something creative and fun, that would allow my mind to live up to its full potential after I put in my daily 8-5. Around 4 months ago I decided to check out how to actually create a blog, and now long story short here is my first post. Please bear with me as my page evolves and hopefully becomes much better.

My goal is to share all the great (and not so great ideas) that pop into my head everyday. I dream of fashion, food, fun, and adventure. Mostly, I'm just a normal girl working in an office and trying to find and fulfill my passion for life.

With all that being said, I just hope to have fun and share my day to day life...even if I'm the only person who reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment